Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Motivation

I'd really love to know how people get the motivation to do things. There is something that I want to do more than anything in the world but i have zero motivation and determination. There are actually a lot of reasons for me to do what I want to do but for some reason it just doesn't seem like it's enough. It makes me quite sad when I think about how I could be different or my life could be different If only I just had some motivation, some real motivation. I actually asked someone for advice once and I did take it to heart and i tried doing what I wanted but then I ended up stopping a week in. I'm pretty disappointed in myself. Maybe someone will be able to help?

Whats your motivation for doing something that needs to be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment