Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Boredom

I'm not sure I've ever been this bored in my life. It is beyond hot today, I think its about 100 degrees out. There is no way I'd go out especially since i mainly only have pants to wear.. blah. There really isn't very many interesting videos to watch on youtube either, its depressing. We have directTv.. 500+ channels and nothing to watch, I'm not even sure how that's possible.

I've been reading a lot of mangas lately, currently reading kenichi but for some reason I'm in no mood to read it right now.. le sigh. I'd kinda like to play WoW but all my add ons are messed up and I don't feel like fixing them.

man.. on top of being an extremely boring day.. its also super hot and I'm way too lazy.. on the other hand, I wouldn't mind having a BBQ and swimming but it's not possible today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment